This page is for LAUSD staff to tell their story about the importance of public education. To guide your story, consider answering the below questions with lots of detail, including years or decades, examples, and ideas.
- Your name as you want it to appear on lausdhistory.org
- Please list all of the LAUSD schools where you worked and when.
- What were your most memorable experiences from your work in public education and why? What did your career mean for you, students and colleagues? Were there challenging moments. If so, why?
- What did the LAUSD contribute to your students, neighborhood(s), and the city? To California and the nation?
- What is the role of public education in our city and society? Why do you think this?
- Other thoughts?
You can submit your responses by filling in a submission form or providing a Microsoft Word or Google Docs file here. After you submit your story, we will create a post based on your responses. We may edit your submission for clarity and to protect the privacy of individuals mentioned in your stories. If we have questions, we will email you to clarify your responses. You can also submit a photo of yourself if you like.
Staff are arranged by last name. Click on the below letters to find staff.